http://codereview.chromium.org/40300/diff/1/2
File src/regexp-delay.js (right):

http://codereview.chromium.org/40300/diff/1/2#newcode304
Line 304:
The comment was wrong in the sense that the spec does say something
about the length of exec and test.  I don't anticipate any compatibility
issues.

http://codereview.chromium.org/40300/diff/1/3
File src/uri.js (right):

http://codereview.chromium.org/40300/diff/1/3#newcode93
Line 93: var value;
You only know if octets[2] exists when you've inspected octets[0] and
octets[1] so you can't declare those variables up front and declaring
them along the way makes the code more difficult to read.  But I'll see
if I can refactor it somehow to read properties less often.

It was hand written, thank you very much, but with no attempts of being
smart about anything because it's so easy to get wrong.

http://codereview.chromium.org/40300/diff/1/4
File test/mjsunit/regress/regress-244.js (right):

http://codereview.chromium.org/40300/diff/1/4#newcode61
Line 61: assertTrue(e instanceof URIError);
Fixed

http://codereview.chromium.org/40300/diff/1/4#newcode64
Line 64: assertTrue(threw);