Many comments about comments, but otherwise LGTM.

-Ivan

http://codereview.chromium.org/42020/diff/1/2
File include/v8.h (right):

http://codereview.chromium.org/42020/diff/1/2#newcode1916
Line 1916: static void
SetAddHistogramSampleFunction(AddHistogramSampleCallback);
Please add comments documenting these two new V8 API calls.

http://codereview.chromium.org/42020/diff/1/6
File src/counters.cc (right):

http://codereview.chromium.org/42020/diff/1/6#newcode68
Line 68: if (histogram_ != NULL) {
I can guess why you would want to not call GetHistogram() at this point,
but it would be clearer if you added a comment.

http://codereview.chromium.org/42020/diff/1/6#newcode76
Line 76:
These two functions could conceivably also be part of the header file.
It is not clear what make GetHistogram() more special compared to
Start() or Stop().

http://codereview.chromium.org/42020/diff/1/7
File src/counters.h (right):

http://codereview.chromium.org/42020/diff/1/7#newcode49
Line 49: static void
SetAddHistogramSampleFunction(AddHistogramSampleCallback f) {
Small comment for the two new functions or extend the comment above to
be more generic.

http://codereview.chromium.org/42020/diff/1/7#newcode68
Line 68: static void *CreateHistogram(const char* name,
Comment missing similar to the one above, describing in what
circumstances this gets called.

http://codereview.chromium.org/42020/diff/1/7#newcode76
Line 76: static void AddHistogramSample(void* histogram, int sample) {
ditto

http://codereview.chromium.org/42020/diff/1/7#newcode179
Line 179: // HistogramTimer t = { L"t:foo", NULL, false };
Histograms are not created with a "t:" prefix as far as I can tell.

http://codereview.chromium.org/42020/diff/1/7#newcode196
Line 196: return histogram_ != NULL && start_time_ != 0 && stop_time_ ==
0;
Usually we try to not rely on C precedence rules and format conditions
in this way: (a != b) && (b == c)

http://codereview.chromium.org/42020