On 2014/07/02 23:04:32, adamk wrote:
I'll have to defer to yangguo for the debugger stuff. Just want to note that
the
approach taken here only logs a debug event for the ObserveMicrotaskRunner,
which itself will run a variety of callbacks. It's not clear to me whether
that's the right approach given I don't know how these debug events are meant
be used. If it's important that each observer callback is individually tagged,
you'll need a different approach in object-observe.js

There is no need to tag callbacks individually.
BTW, same debug events were implemented for MutationObserver in Blink.

Yang, could you please take a look?