On 2014/07/19 19:52:14, caitp wrote:
So, I was thinking about implementing CreateDataProperty* for this, but as far as I'm aware, simply assigning properties to the result object should have the same effect, and it makes the code a bit harder to read if it's written this
way.

Happy to do it, but I thought I'd hold off on that.

Not sure what this is replying to, but in general, assignment is quite different from creating a property e.g. with Object.defineProperty. The only case where you can be sure that assignment actually creates a property is if the prototype
of the object is null. Otherwise, there might be setters or read-only data
properties up the prototype chain that could intercept.