On 2014/08/28 09:54:43, balazs.kilvady wrote:
On 2014/08/28 09:48:54, Yang wrote:
> On 2014/08/28 09:45:19, balazs.kilvady wrote:
> > PTAL. Could a v8 team member review?
>
> Why is it necessary for MIPS? Would the same also apply for ARM?
Thank you for the quick review.

The same has done for arm/V8_OOL_CONSTANT_POOL arches in r r23242. Wee need
this
change to fix failing mjsunit/deserialize-reference tests. To fix that test we need serialize root_ objects by their root index and deserialize them with a
CASE_STATEMENT(kRootArray, kFromCode, kStartOfObject, 0) case branch.

I was just wondering whether it's better to just set V8_OOL_CONSTANT_POOL for
MIPS platforms.