On 2014/09/18 12:52:42, ulan wrote:
Hi Ross, Rodolph.

Could you please take a look? This fixes chrome crashes. Another solution
would
be to reduce FLAG_stack_size by 120KB for ARM.

I will check benchmarks before landing.

This seems fine to me, but I would just always allocate
kMaxNumPending32/64RelocInfo if you are wanting to be cautious (for merge into
m38).  If malloc is smart enough to keep the allocation in a size-binned
free-list then this would be both faster (since it would always just re-use the
same memory) and potentially use less memory since it wouldn't cause
fragmentation due to different size being requested.  WDYT?