On 2014/11/13 14:57:05, caitp wrote:
On 2014/11/13 10:48:20, marja wrote:
> caitp, should we land this now?

I made some last minute adjustments to the way they're scanned (in order to improve error reporting), but tests are still passing and I haven't been able
get it to break doing manual fuzzing, but there is an automated fuzz testing
process here right?

Other than that, I don't see why not.

Maybe somebody on a better time zone can land it today? (I'm leaving for today.)

I think our fuzzer needs to start fuzzing with the flag too, but that can be
done after landing this, methinks. I'll ping the fuzzer people about it after
this has landed.

Btw, I would've wanted to have a look at your latest edits, but the latest patch sets seem to be a rebase plus your edits, which makes the "delta between patch
sets" feature not useful for this. :( In the future, pls upload rebases as
separate patch sets (marked as "rebased" or such) so this is easier.