Disclaimer, after patch set 10 this is a rewritten version:

1) No CLASS_SCOPE, we don't want to add "class context" which would basically be
the same as block context. Instead, allow tagging some block scopes as class
scopes.
2) Not all functions inside a class scope are methods, so we need to also store
the function kind in scope.
3) There was a bug; we would allow the class name reference inside *any* method,
we should only allow it inside *a method of that class*. The difference is
relevant if a computed property name has a method inside (see tests).

*But* the class name finding is not yet correct when we have methods inside
object literals. I need to fix that. At first I thought I could add errors for
methods-inside-object-literals later but no, this is too broken.