https://codereview.chromium.org/919653002/diff/80001/src/messages.js
File src/messages.js (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/919653002/diff/80001/src/messages.js#newcode836
src/messages.js:836: var name = %GetDataProperty(fun, 'name');
How about we make this part of %FunctionGetDebugName as well? So that we
have one single place where we decide on what function name to display,
not two places that act as fallback to each other.

https://codereview.chromium.org/919653002/diff/80001/test/mjsunit/stack-traces.js
File test/mjsunit/stack-traces.js (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/919653002/diff/80001/test/mjsunit/stack-traces.js#newcode289
test/mjsunit/stack-traces.js:289: [" at foo_0 ", " at foo_1", " at foo
", " at boo_3 ", " at foo "]);
Do we test the inferred name code path? I thought the inferred name in
this case would be "f". You would of course have to assign an anonymous
function to it in order to not use shared->name().