On 2015/03/18 18:26:58, jochen (OOO) wrote:
> Nat and I had a couple of discussions yesterday,
> I will write up a doc and share it with everyone on this bug as well as the
tracing team.
> Questions I have, is thread to isolate relation always one-to-one?

in renderer processes, yes.

> How about service workers? How about Web workers?

a worker runs in a thread in a renderer (each worker has its own thread)

> Is the optimizing compiler run in the same Isolate? (I know it runs in a
different thread)

the optimizing compiler and the GC sweeper run in chromium's thread pool
(base::WorkerPool)

Sorry for the late reply, as follow is a doc with a cid implementation
suggestion:https://docs.google.com/a/chromium.org/document/d/1gv6DB8XPhHNk7ld1GK9la49_5WpqQ4d5wP6-VHb4u_I/edit