https://codereview.chromium.org/1126103006/diff/1/src/runtime/runtime-debug.cc
File src/runtime/runtime-debug.cc (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1126103006/diff/1/src/runtime/runtime-debug.cc#newcode223
src/runtime/runtime-debug.cc:223: result->set(0,
*factory->NewStringFromAsciiChecked("[[PromiseStatus]]"));
On 2015/05/12 11:36:41, Yang wrote:
FYI this allocates a lot of strings, as this is not
internalized/canonicalized.

This code is not performance critical, we can optimize it later should
we encounter any problems. I was hesitant to allocate it as internalized
strings for that reason. I don't know what the current guidelines
regarding string allocation, do you think it'd be more appropriate to
internalize these strings?

https://codereview.chromium.org/1126103006/diff/1/src/runtime/runtime-debug.cc#newcode249
src/runtime/runtime-debug.cc:249: return
isolate->ThrowIllegalOperation();