On 2015/05/20 11:59:41, yhirano wrote:
> On 2015/05/15 01:34:32, yhirano wrote:
> > Ah, you mean calling
> >
> > PromiseEnqueue(result, [then, deferred, true], +1)
> >
> > ? That would be a good idea. If my understanding for the first question is
> > correct, I would do that.

I was wrong on this point: I cannot simply reuse PromiseEnqueue because its
requirement is different from what the code block wants to do. Should I
duplicate the all debugger hooks in PromiseEnqueue?

Yes, you need to, otherwise devtools will not work correctly. Maybe this can be
refactored a little bit to share as much code as possible?