On 2015/05/20 14:32:12, rmcilroy wrote:
This is looking great Matthew, this is exaclty the direction I was hoping for
-
thanks!

I have a load of comments but most are just nits. I've not looked closely in
the
PPC port, I'm assuming you know what your doing here ;). In general, I would
suggest the same comments in PPC as I made in Arm though.

Also, could you please add "BUG=chromium:478811" in the description and update
the title to "Add support for Embedded Constant Pools for PPC and Arm" and
mention in the description that you are removing support for OOL constant
pools.

Thanks. Comments look reasonable.  I'll get started on the next iteration.