In the chromium browser, does anyone know where the Isolate destructor of
v8 is called?

I'm working on the classic browser in the lollipop-mr1(android-5.1.0_r1).
The Isolate constructor was called from the browser, but I couldn't find
the point that the Isolate destructor was called when the browser was ended.
However, the new Isolate is created each time the browser is started.

Please refer to the below log. (trace_isolates flag is set to true)

// Start the browser
I/v8(7404): Isolate 0xdf8ea000 (id 1)constructor
I/v8(7404): Isolate 0xdf8ea000 (id 1)init

// Exit the browser
no trace messages for the isolate.

// Restart the browser
I/v8(7492): Isolate 0xdf8eb000 (id 1)constructor
I/v8(7492): Isolate 0xdf8eb000 (id 1)init