https://codereview.chromium.org/1156573002/diff/60001/src/elements.cc
File src/elements.cc (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1156573002/diff/60001/src/elements.cc#newcode1405
src/elements.cc:1405: dictionary, entry, obj->map()->is_strong());
On 2015/05/22 14:01:26, rossberg wrote:
Do we have to pass down the flag here? It seems that if the object is
strong,
there is no point in even making the call, and you can immediately set
the
result to false right here.

Yes, missed this.

https://codereview.chromium.org/1156573002/diff/60001/test/mjsunit/strong/object-delete.js
File test/mjsunit/strong/object-delete.js (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1156573002/diff/60001/test/mjsunit/strong/object-delete.js#newcode115
test/mjsunit/strong/object-delete.js:115: assertTrue(delete o);