https://codereview.chromium.org/1153373003/diff/160001/test/cctest/test-heap.cc
File test/cctest/test-heap.cc (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1153373003/diff/160001/test/cctest/test-heap.cc#newcode248
test/cctest/test-heap.cc:248: CHECK(std::isnan(float32x4->get_lane(2)));
On 2015/06/03 20:34:40, titzer wrote:
Can we also check that writing to one lane doesn't overwrite the other
lanes?

Done. I added a templated function to do the lane tests, since this will
be needed by all types and is regular. I tried to do it without adding
anything weird to the Float32x4 definition.