On 2015/06/04 18:38:31, conradw wrote:
On 2015/06/04 16:20:56, adamk wrote:
> On 2015/06/04 15:24:30, arv wrote:
> > Is there a reason we need both LanguageMode and Strength? Can we just user
> > LanguageMode in the places where we use Strength?
>
> +1 to this. From outside the strong mode work, needing to understand that
> Strength::FIRM means the same thing as STRONG seems unfortunate.

snip

"FIRM" is a slightly unfortunate name I agree, it could be Strength::STRONG,
which wouldn't cause a clash because it's an enum class, but might be confusing in its own way just because of the similar name. This is something rossberg and
I discussed and never quite reached a satisfying agreement on. Thoughts?