On 2015/06/11 at 17:59:58, domenic wrote:
On 2015/06/11 at 11:42:04, yangguo wrote:

We may want to consider renaming "exports." I do not know what a good name
would be though.

I will update the design doc with this new pattern.

Design doc updated.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AT5-T0aHGp7Lt29vPWFr2-qG8r3l9CByyvKwEuA8Ec0/edit#heading=h.jttelnuxp5e1

Maybe we could consider introducing two separate objects, exports and imports,
which are only differentiated by convention?