https://codereview.chromium.org/1197703002/diff/140001/src/compiler.h
File src/compiler.h (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1197703002/diff/140001/src/compiler.h#newcode292
src/compiler.h:292: void SetFunctionType(Type::FunctionType*
function_type) {
On 2015/06/23 14:39:44, danno wrote:
On 2015/06/22 05:27:28, Benedikt Meurer wrote:
> Nit: I think Type::FunctionType is an implementation detail of the
type system
> and should not be exposed? Use Type* instead.

As discussed over chat with you and Jaro, I'm going to leave this
as-is for now.

FunctionType is not an implementation detail -- it is the public
interface class to get to a function type's attributes. Similarly for
the other structural types. The only internal classes are BitsetType,
StructuralType, and UnionType (see the respective comments at the
beginning of TypeImpl).