https://codereview.chromium.org/1230793002/diff/40001/test/cctest/test-api.cc
File test/cctest/test-api.cc (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1230793002/diff/40001/test/cctest/test-api.cc#newcode21910
test/cctest/test-api.cc:21910: Local<Value> result2 =
CompileRun("[].concat([global, global], protected)");
This is probably not doing what I want it to do

I would like context 1 to attempt to pass an array from context 2 to
ArrayConcat() --- and the spreading should occur because the value is an
Array, and regardless of whether @@isConcatSpreadable is set to
undefined or not.

The API is sort of confusing so I'm not totally sure how to simulate
that.