https://codereview.chromium.org/1278413002/diff/60001/src/interpreter/interpreter.cc
File src/interpreter/interpreter.cc (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1278413002/diff/60001/src/interpreter/interpreter.cc#newcode41
src/interpreter/interpreter.cc:41: void Interpreter::Initialize(bool
create_heap_objects) {
On 2015/08/10 16:59:25, Hannes Payer wrote:
On 2015/08/10 16:54:36, rmcilroy wrote:
> On 2015/08/10 16:50:00, Hannes Payer wrote:
> > Why would you call this function with create_heap_objects=false?
>
> It is called with create_heap_objects=false in Isolate::Init() if
the
> deserializer is non-null. We could possibly drop this for now (since
it still
> needs to check with IsInterpreterTableInitialized anyway) but I
would like to
> keep it for the time when the flag is enabled by default and we can
remove
> IsInterpreterTableInitialized (and only rely on create_heap_objects
to decide
> whether we need to generate the interpreter table).

Sure, but the semantics right now is strange. It is more like
force_create_heap_objects since it is happily ignored by the ||
condition. I
would remove it for now. You can always bring it back.

Ok, done.