On 2015/08/17 18:40:17, adamk wrote:
A little confused by this patch...isn't this code basically still dead? I'd rather see these changes as part of a patch that makes use of them (which it
sounds like is forthcoming, so maybe I'll just wait for that).

It does add some dead code (the NumberLiteral stuff is dead even after the new
patch, so it's cool to remove that --- just there for consistency).
The Object/Array literal stuff is not dead after the forthcoming patch, and the
StringLiteral stuff was previously dead, but updated to be used (although it
admittedly isn't used in any useful way).

Anyways, other patch in progress, this one can wait on it