https://codereview.chromium.org/1289603002/diff/170001/src/snapshot/natives.h

https://codereview.chromium.org/1289603002/diff/170001/src/snapshot/natives.h#newcode9
> src/snapshot/natives.h:9: #include "src/heap/heap-inl.h"
> I have been working the entire last week to get rid of these includes. There is "tools/check-inline-includes.sh" which warns about these kind of includes (i.e. foo-inl.h included in bar.h) and I was down to 5 failures, now we are
back
to 6. So this is somewhat disappointing at this point. :(

Yes, I saw your work and am sorry for making it harder :(. I tried without the
includes first actually, and it compiled great on Windows, but not on the
build
bots. The whole situation is a mess and I am hopeful you can help straighten
it
out!!

Fix for the heap-inl.h thing: https://codereview.chromium.org/1292533005/