On 2015/08/24 18:14:29, adamk wrote:
https://codereview.chromium.org/1307223002/diff/40001/src/ast.h
File src/ast.h (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1307223002/diff/40001/src/ast.h#newcode1493
src/ast.h:1493: return boilerplate_properties_ == 0 && properties_->length() >
0;
On 2015/08/24 18:00:53, adamk wrote:
> I don't think the LHS of this expression is correct: it only works for
object
> literals whose first property has a computed name. See the way the
> number_of_boilerplate_properties is accumulated in ParseObjectLiteral(): it
only
> stops counting up after it hits the first computed name. I suspect test
cases
> where the first property is non-computed will keep failing with this patch.

Hmm, local testing suggests I'm wrong about this failing, so I'm not totally
sure what's going on.

Out for a bit, but I'll add more tests like this later. My reading of the parts
code is that if the has_computed_properties or whatever flag is set, it sets
boilerplate properties to 0. I'll add more tests in a bit