On 2015/08/25 09:40:14, Yang wrote:
On 2015/08/24 19:51:52, titzer wrote:

LGTM.

I wonder whether we can know the code kind upfront, even if the code object
does
not exist yet. And where do we need the code kind when calling into a code
object that does not yet exist?

As discussed in person, these placeholders hold a little bit of data that
identifies what will be called in the future. I use a field in the code object to encode that little bit of data, but I need the code kind to encode that this
code object is itself a placeholder.