Reviewers: Hannes Payer,

Message:
Hannes, could you take a look please? Please let me know if I've missed any
important visitors with this change.

Michi for FYI since I plan to send you the followup CL (but comments welcome).

[interpreter] Add constant_pool() to BytecodeArray.

Adds a (currently unused) constant_pool() field to BytecodeArray objects.
This field points to a FixedArray object which will be used to hold constants.

The BytecodeArray is now a mixed values object type, with the
kConstantPoolOffset object holding a tagged pointer, but the remainder of the object holding raw bytes (which could look like tagged pointers but are not).
Modify the BytecodeArray GC visitors to deal with this and test that the
field is migrated properly when evacuated.

BUG=v8:4280
LOG=N

Please review this at https://codereview.chromium.org/1314953004/

Base URL: https://chromium.googlesource.com/v8/v8.git@int_args

Affected files (+102, -24 lines):
  M src/factory.h
  M src/factory.cc
  M src/heap/heap.h
  M src/heap/heap.cc
  M src/heap/mark-compact.cc
  M src/heap/objects-visiting.h
  M src/heap/objects-visiting.cc
  M src/heap/objects-visiting-inl.h
  M src/heap/store-buffer.cc
  M src/interpreter/bytecode-array-builder.cc
  M src/objects.h
  M src/objects.cc
  M src/objects-debug.cc
  M src/objects-inl.h