Please wait next time when doing a change in another component, even if
l-g-t-m-ed already. The order of invocations during GC is not something to just
change.

Also, I feel we should be able to call FreeDeadArrayBuffers at any time after
marking. Please see comment and elaborate a bit more on it.

https://codereview.chromium.org/1316873004/diff/140001/src/heap/mark-compact.cc
File src/heap/mark-compact.cc (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1316873004/diff/140001/src/heap/mark-compact.cc#newcode4436
src/heap/mark-compact.cc:4436: // NOTE: ArrayBuffers must be evacuated
first, before freeing them. Otherwise
Can you elaborate on this comment a bit more. Why are the not yet
discovered? We should've computed a transitive closure, marking ALL live
objects, icluding new space ones. This would move them into the live map
of buffers.