On 2015/09/04 12:45:23, caitp wrote:
On 2015/09/04 12:34:32, caitp wrote:
> On 2015/09/02 21:11:14, commit-bot: I haz the power wrote:
> > Patchset 13 (id:??) landed as
> > https://crrev.com/510baeacbab311798d5e8795800ff773d00d062c
> > Cr-Commit-Position: refs/heads/master@{#30550}
>
> Based on a simple microbenchmark, http://jsperf.com/v8-rest-parameters3/2,
this
> may have been more damaging to perf than I thought it would be :( This
surprises
> me a bit

Actually, I may have spoken too soon. I guess the xeon in my mac pro just gets
through these tests slower than the i7 in my laptop. It still seems to be
slightly faster than the old implementation
http://jsperf.com/v8-rest-parameters3/3

Spoke too soon again, console.log was weighing heavier on the tests than I
thought :( http://jsperf.com/v8-rest-parameters2/4 so, the old implementation was faster :\ This is confusing since the desugaring is very similar to babel's
implementation