File src/preparser.h (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1309813007/diff/10001/src/preparser.h#newcode708
src/preparser.h:708: }
On 2015/09/04 12:39:30, wingo wrote:
I don't see how you are going to implement the desugaring without
implementing
an internal version of do expressions, and if you have done that then
it seems
to me that the rewrite can be pushed down into the main body of
ParseAssignmentExpression.  WDYT?

Or are you doing this here because it could be that the expression is
a valid
assignmentexpression but actually is an arrow function formal
parameter?  I
guess that's possible too.  In any case I think a comment is warranted
:)

The main reason for doing the rewriting here, is that it's known that an
entire assignment chain has been parsed by the time this happens.

I'm not sure if it's a better approach or not, I need to test it. I
recall some discussions about the order of operations being slightly
different from ordinary assignments, so I figured it would be safest to
just do it all at once in the desugaring

https://codereview.chromium.org/1309813007/diff/30001/src/preparser.h
File src/preparser.h (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1309813007/diff/30001/src/preparser.h#newcode166
src/preparser.h:166: kIsPatternElement = 1 << 1
boolean parameter moved into flags since I needed an extra one (RHS of a
binding pattern is never a binding pattern, so the distinction is
needed)

https://codereview.chromium.org/1309813007/diff/30001/src/preparser.h#newcode3031
src/preparser.h:3031: PushArrowFormalsState(false);
This never gets popped, but it doesn't really matter. Maybe this doesn't
need to be treated as a stack at all