Sounds good to me. I'll have a patchset later tonight

https://codereview.chromium.org/1328083002/diff/40001/src/preparser.h
File src/preparser.h (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1328083002/diff/40001/src/preparser.h#newcode2663
src/preparser.h:2663: goto shorthand_property;
On 2015/09/08 23:17:17, adamk wrote:
Can't you just do without the goto?

} else if ((is_get || is_set) &&
            (in_class ||
             (peek() != Token::ASSIGN &&
              peek() != Token::COMMA &&
              peek() != Token::RBRACE)) {

that'll fall through to the next else/if.

That's true. I think this is still a confusing hack which mixes up the
different productions, but it seems like a reasonable way to split off
from the refactoring. I'll do that.

https://codereview.chromium.org/1328083002/diff/80001/src/preparser.h
File src/preparser.h (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1328083002/diff/80001/src/preparser.h#newcode2641