In trying to use AstExpressionVisitor in the parser, I've found the need to
use an AST visitor where I don't have an Isolate handy. The
DEFINE_AST_VISITOR_SUBCLASS_MEMBERS macro uses the Isolate for exactly one
thing (in the method CheckStackOverflow):

StackLimitCheck check(isolate_);
if (!check.HasOverflowed()) return false;

My question is this: is it important that the StackLimitCheck pull the
stack limit out of the isolate every time CheckStackOverflow() is called?
Or could we store the stack limit when AST visitors are constructed? The
latter is what we already do for parsing, in ParseInfo. And from poking
around the code (and in Blink) it seems like we generally only set the
stack limit at thread startup. But I'm wondering if there are cases I'm not
thinking about (maybe cases where a single AST visitor is used on multiple
threads with the same Isolate?).

- Adam