Exactly It fails in committing memory in VirtualAlloc (in file
platform-win32.cc).

bool VirtualMemory::CommitRegion(void* base, size_t size, bool
is_executable) {
  int prot = is_executable ? PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE : PAGE_READWRITE;
  if (NULL == VirtualAlloc(base, size, MEM_COMMIT, prot)) {
    return false;
  }
  return true;
}