Hello guys.

I'm writing my own port v8 engine with exotic architecture.
As I can see in code v8 load a lot of built-in js files:
array-iterator.js array.js arraybuffer.js collection-iterator.js
collection.js generator.js harmony-atomics.js harmony-object-observe.js
harmony-regexp.js harmony-sharedarraybuffer.js harmony-simd.js
harmony-species.js harmony-unicode-regexps.js i18n.js iterator-prototype.js
json.js macros.py math.js messages.jsobject-observe.js prologue.js
promise-extra.js promise.js proxy.js regexp.js runtime.js spread.js
string-iterator.js string.js symbol.js templates.js typedarray.js uri.js
v8natives.js weak-collection.js.

I want to test my own hello world example and I don't want implement
macroassembler for all operations.
How can I reduce or remove few of this .js dependencies?