Hi,

Hope you are doing great today !

*Position : Sr. SQL DBA *

*Location :  Lexington, MA*

*Experience : 10+ year*

*Job responsibilities:*

We are seeking a motivated Senior SQL DBA to join our existing team of 7
very capable SQL DBA’s supporting some of the most challenging deployments
you’ll see using SQL Server.

Our SQL Server environment is responsible for the day-to-day operations of
over 2,300 clinics:

   - Financials platform: 7 TB OLTP, 12 TB OLAP/DSS database pushing 2.4
   Billion database txn’s/day, 700 users, supporting $700M/month in revenue for
   - Clinical systems platform: 15 TB+ database, 1.5 Billion txn’s/day,
   12,000 daily users, facilitating 80,000 treatments/day
   - Transactional replication environment with over 150 Million commands
   per day
   - Large scale servers, e.g. 160 processors, 2TB RAM
   - Custom alerting and monitoring in support of critical systems
      - Central monitor server, monitoring 140+ instances
      - T-SQL, powershell, batch files
      - Operational dashboard using SSRS

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Rohit Sharma *

*Technical Recruiter*

*rohit.sha...@nityo.com* <ajit.ra...@nityo.com>

*Desk : 609 853 0818 ext 2161          *

*Fax :   609 799 5746                                *