Hi,
I think the easiest work to contribute these days is typing CSA code (see
code-stub-assembler.cc and builtins/builtins-*-gen.cc files).
cheers,
Camillo

On Wed, Jul 4, 2018 at 9:40 PM Aniket P Sharma <aps...@nyu.edu> wrote:

> Hey, I'm new to community and would like to work on something where help
> is needed Bugs/new feature, etc.
> Thanks
>
> --
> --

Camillo Bruni |  Software Engineer, V8 |  Google Germany GmbH |  Erika-Mann
Str. 33, 80636 München
Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891 | Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Hamburg | Geschäftsführer: Paul Manicle, Halimah DeLaine Prado