Hello,

I'm still very new to C++ and know very little about V8 but I'm picking
both up at the moment.

I'm looking to add extra logging to the builtins. Something that would
allow me to add say a log output to the `GlobalEval` builtin that will
output what `eval()` was called with as its arguments.

I'm still going through the documentation on the V8 wiki though I'm not
sure that it will contain the required documentation.

If anyone is willing to point me in the right direction or to the area of
code I would need to review for this it would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Emett Speer