Sorry for the inconvenience. There was a small infra misunderstanding. See
https://crbug.com/896563

Cheers
Michael

On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 7:44 AM Yang Guo <yang...@chromium.org> wrote:

> Hi Peter,
>
> thanks for reporting on this! This is likely just some infra-related
> hiccup. Unless it happens often, I would just ignore it :)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Yang
>
> On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 3:38 AM <peter.wm.w...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I've noticed my CL and other's dry runs are failing on v8_mac64_rel_ng.
>>

>> https://ci.chromium.org/p/v8/builders/luci.v8.try/v8_mac64_rel_ng/b8932368962950598208
>>
>> "Internal Failure"
>>
>> Any ideas?
>> Also, should I be reporting these types of failures somewhere else?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> --
>> --
>>
> --
> --

Michael Achenbach |  Software Engineer, Tools & Infrastructure, V8 |  Google
Germany GmbH |  Erika-Mann-Str. 33, 80636 München

Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891 | Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Hamburg | Geschäftsführer: Paul Manicle, Halimah DeLaine Prado