Dear V8-dev team.
I would like to first express my gratitude towards you for producing such
high-quality documents. Your articles have been emancipating when I was
struggling to find answers to complex and technical questions.
As an avid subscriber of your work, I am writing this letter with the hope that
you would grant us permission to publish translated versions of V8 release 7.4
https://v8.dev/blog/v8-release-74.
on a company ran blog (https://ui.toast.com/ https://ui.toast.com/) and on our
github wiki page (https://github.com/nhnent/fe.javascript
https://github.com/nhnent/fe.javascript) This repository is ran by a FE
Development Lab at a Korean IT company called NHN, and in no way profits
monetarily from your articles; also, when publishing the translated work, will
make proper citations to the original source. Your articles will only be used
as educational documents or to be shared among developers. Although, at the
moment, the repository is only available within the company, but with your
permission and after the document is appropriately translated into Korean, it
will be shared with everyone with access to internet.
I would like to, once again, thank you for your hard work and dedication to the
advancement of technology. It would be a great opportunity for every programmer
in Korea to be able to read technical documents of this caliber that are
properly translated into Korean.
Be advised that by granting us permission over this email implicitly testifies
that you are the owner of content.
Please let me know what you think, and hope you have a great day.