Hi there,
I'm Katie Barns, a writer and blogger working for Web Media Group.
I was checking your website and noticed you're linking to a site similar and
within the same niche that one of our client's, I think your site would be a
good fit to promote this page and I'm wondering if you are open to add links to
your articles for a sensible fee?
Just to double-check, v8.dev is your website I presume.
My marketing budget is what it is, but hopefully, we can agree on a price that
would interest you in taking a few minutes to add a link to one of your
articles.
Please feel free to let me know the best price you can offer.
Also, do you accept guest posts? I would be willing to agree on a fee as well,
and I could provide additional content that is topically relevant to add to
your site, with no writing fees on my part!
Kindest regards,
Katie Barns

Passionate BloggerEmail: kate.b@webmediagroup.orgAddress: Suite 550, 12655 N
Central Expressway, Dallas, TX, 75243, United States.Don't want emails from us
anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.
Web Media Group, Suite 550, 12655 N Central Expressway, Dallas, TX, 75243,
United States.