Hi all,

I'm doing some research on the turbofan of the V8, and I have a few
questions:

1. Is the order of execution of the turbofan IR (Sea of node) unique?
2. If not unique, what is the reason?
3. Is there any property that holds in terms of uniqueness? (e.g. it is
preserved in block units.)
4. Are there cases where there is no side-effect edge between two
operations where side-effect actually exists?

Thanks.