Hello everyone,

I found that an online video site may have a really high memory footprint
with Chromium90 on LoongArch64 platform, and the JS Heap looks small in
devtools.
I have spent some time to debug it, but only found the high memory
footprint seems to be caused by many JSArrayBuffers that keep alive for a
long time, which are freed soon on other platforms.
And now I have no idea how to find out why those JSArrayBuffers keep alive.

So I wonder how V8 remove the reference to a needless object? And is there
a way to dump all the objects' status, like the way from root to a specific
object, in V8 or Chromium? Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!

Best regards,
Zhao Jiazhong