Sir,
My boss has over 50 million usd to move out of his country and he
wants your support and partnership as he is a politician. There is cash
restriction in his country, can we work together on trust I am his personal
assistance all has to be confidential.We have a perfect arrangement to move
the funds out.Please confirm your interest and your percentage interest.

Waiting Urgently,
M. Francessco. Mr