I was able to build V8 on VS2022 version 17.3 (on another computer). I
cannot build V8 on VS2022 version 17.5.1 (tested on multiple co-workers'
computers). I wonder if something might have changed between these versions
of MSVS that prevents the V8 build system from finding the libraries and
headers. If anyone has any advice to help figure this out I would
appreciate it.