Yeah, this is probably expected. For calls from generated code into C++, V8
necessarily assumes that it knows what the C++ calling convention is.

You could probably work around that, either by teaching V8 about stdcall,
or by figuring out how to use stdcall only for all _other_ functions (that
aren't called from generated code), but either way it'll be some
non-trivial work.