You can do something like

navigator.clipboard.addEventListener('writetext', (e) => {
  console.log(e);
});
var text = '123';
addEventListener('click', async () => {
  await navigator.clipboard.writeText(text)
    .then(() => navigator.clipboard.dispatchEvent(new
CustomEvent('writetext', {detail:{textWrittenToClipboard:text}}))
    ).catch(console.error);
}, {once: true});