Hi,

We have officially branched to be prepared for the upcoming Chrome version
118. The base of the branch is currently rolled into Chromium. It is based
on the latest V8 version.

Integration into Chromium is stopped until Chromium has branched too.

V8 branch: refs/branch-heads/11.8

V8 Version: 11.8.172

Ref to be used in Chromium:
https://chromium.googlesource.com/v8/v8/+/refs/heads/11.8-lkgr
<https://chromium.googlesource.com/v8/v8/+/refs/heads/$%7BV8_VERSION%7D-lkgr>

If your CL is not included in 11.8.172you might consider merging it into
the branch refs/branch-heads/11.8. In that case please apply the label
Merge-Request-11.8 to the bug the CL is fixing. See
https://v8.dev/docs/merge-patch for more information on merging.

Thanks,

Michael

--

Michael Achenbach |  Software Engineer, V8 |  Google Germany GmbH |
Erika-Mann-Str.

Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891 | Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Hamburg | Geschäftsführer: Paul Manicle, Liana Sebastian