Hi,
This seems to be an issue with the combination of GCC's standard library in
combination with Clang as a compiler and the Warning
-Wctad-maybe-unsupported enabled plus -Werror.
See: https://godbolt.org/z/xTbr9W1oT

You should be able to solve this issue by:
A) Adding -stdlib=libc++ to your compiler invocation.
B) Compiling with GCC.
C) Not configuring warnings as errors.
D) Switching to a newer version of the source code. The code in question
has already been removed in
https://chromium-review.googlesource.com/c/v8/v8/+/4980266 (although just
due to the algorithm being changed).

Best regards,