I try to create a codeCache via V8.

```
ScriptCompiler::CachedData* CreateCachedData(Local<String> sourceContent,
Local<String> sourceName) {
    ScriptOrigin* scriptOriginPtr = nullptr;
    scriptOriginPtr = new ScriptOrigin(
        String::NewFromTwoByte(isolate_, sourceName,
NewStringType::kNormal).ToLocalChecked(),
        Integer::New(isolate_, 0), Integer::New(isolate_, 0));
    ScriptCompiler::Source* source = nullptr;
    source = new ScriptCompiler::Source(sourceContent, *scriptOriginPtr);

    Local<Script> script;
    ScriptCompiler::Compile(context_, source,
ScriptCompiler::CompileOptions::kEagerCompile).ToLocal(&script);

    ScriptCompiler::CachedData* data =
ScriptCompiler::CreateCodeCache(script->GetUnboundScript());

    return data;
}
```

When I use these code, the value of data is nullptr.

```
function A() {
    "use asm"
    function R() {}
    return R
}
```

When I use these code, the value of data isn't nullptr.

```
function A() {
    "use asm"
    function R() {};
    return R
}
```

What's the difference between these two JS codes? In V8? And In JS?