Hi,

I am attempting to debug an issue on code embedding v8, and am receiving an
abort when attempting to create an Exception::Error().

V8 version is 11.6.189.4, and the abort occurs as part of the CHECK in
GcSafeCode Heap::GcSafeFindCodeForInnerPointer further down the call stack when
Exception::Error() is executed.

I believe that the initial error is occurring a couple of calls back, as far as
I can tell,  but I’m trying to figure out why the abort is occurring in
Exception::Error().

Is there a way to check to see if an abort would occur?  I’ve checked the
isolate and the context and both appear to be valid.

C code:
    Call(javascript code)
        Javascript code
            Call(C code)
                Javascript code - exception

Unfortunately, I’ve not been able to build a test case for this, but would very
much appreciate any help in avoiding the abort.

Thanks!