Hi Michael,

Yes, it was on Windows 10 x86_64. I have been maintaining an open-source
project Javet <https://github.com/caoccao/Javet> that embeds Node.js and V8
in JVM. The crash was reported by a Javet user and reproduced by me. Also,
Marek had the same issue. I believe it also applies to Linux and MacOS.

Thank you,
Sam

--
-- caocao